« Home

New Puppies!!!!!!!!

We have been waiting on my dog, Casey, to have puppies. (She is a minature Doberman Pincher) I had been so excited about the new puppies! We thought they were suppossed to be born a week before Christmas, but boy were we wrong! When we got home from eating dinner tonight she had already had 3 puppies. My dad decided to put Casey and her 3 puppies in a kennel inside the house. When we first brought the puppies in the house I just sat and stared for the longest time. Then something happened..... then I yelled "Number 4 ya'll!". There are now 6 puppies! We're not sure if she is that will be all the puppies. They are all black except for one, he is black with white spots on his belly and one on his head! My sister and I named him Poka Dot Summers! He is so cute!! I am planning on talking my daddy into letting me keep Poka. (He says no now, but we will see!)

Wow!! How neat!! I didn't know you had a dog that was to be having puppies. I'm sure y'all are very excited. Are y'all selling the puppies? Glad to see you now have a blog site. You'll have fun with it I'm sure. The rest of us do. Love you!!

Awww....PUPPIES!! I WANT ONE!! Lol! I hope y'all have a really good time with them. I really want one, but my dad said no too. He said no more dogs, but we will see!!!

The puppies are so cute. I know you have been very excited about them coming. I'll help you pray about getting to keep Poka, only the Lord could change daddy's mind! LOL! Enjoy them for the 6 weeks that they will be here. Take lots of pictures, they will grow up fast! Love, Sisi

Post a Comment