« Home | My Cat, Morris!!! Aint he just sooooo cute!? (Ever... » | This is me and my other baby doll, her name is Cho... » | This is me and my baby doll Lorin. I saved my mone... » | I love this picture of me!  » | My role models (Part 1) » | Just Me. » | Ginger (my daddy's dog) with the puppies.  » |   » | This is Poka, he is mine, he is soooooo cute!!  » | Puppies!!!  »

My Role Models (Part 2)

this publish is made for another special person...
Sis. Julie Brown

Sis. Julie is a good pastor's wife.
she is also a good mother.
she is a nice lady and she wears pretty clothes.
she would make another good role model for me!

love kimberly.

All I know to say Kimberly is Praise the Lord!! It's not me that you see but the grace of God at work in me. Thank you for the sweet words. I am what I am only by the grace of God. I know I'm not perfect but I praise the Lord that He is using me in spite of my faults. Thank you for this post...it encouraged me.

Hi, my name is Hannah. I am part of the three sister's blog. I like your blog. I may start my own. I am 9 turning 10 next month. I have a rabbit called Tiny. I think your puppy is really cute. I relly like
your doll. I like to cook.


Bye for now,Hannah..............

Hi, it's Hannah. I just started a blog today if you want to check it out it's
www.hannahsjournalblog.blogspot.com
Thank you very much, Hannah

Post a Comment