« Home | Here they are!! Aren't they sooooo cute!?!?   » | Bad News » | New Puppies!!!!!!!! »

My Christmas!

I had a great Christmas! I got see both of my brothers, both my sister-in-laws, and my neice and 2 nephews!! I got a lot of great gifts!! I got the Princess & The Pauper Barbie Dolls that I have been wanting. (All 4 of the dolls, and the board game too!!!) I also got a pair of Georgia Bulldog shoes, some Winnie the Pooh colored Pencils, 2 Princess coloring books, a Fur Real Scamps Traning Dog, and some other neat things. My sister gave me my very own digital Camera & memory card, it's a Kodak Easy Share 4MP! I love it, I've already taken 103 pictures! And by the way, just in case you were thinking about buying someone a Fur Real Scamps Traning Dog..... DON'T!! It doesn't work like they say it does! Well, I've got to go now. Love, Kimi