« Home | My Role Models (Part 2) » | My Cat, Morris!!! Aint he just sooooo cute!? (Ever... » | This is me and my other baby doll, her name is Cho... » | This is me and my baby doll Lorin. I saved my mone... » | I love this picture of me!  » | My role models (Part 1) » | Just Me. » | Ginger (my daddy's dog) with the puppies.  » |   » | This is Poka, he is mine, he is soooooo cute!!  »

Our Family Day!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited about tomorrow!! We are going to the movies, then to eat lunch, then bowling, then to go hear Ronnie sing at Buckner's!! It is going to be so much fun!! My Mom and Dad took the whole day off so that we could go out as a family. We don't know what movie we are going to see yet, I want to see DOOGAL. The little furry dog looks cute!! :) I would also like to see The Shaggy Dog. Tim Allen turns into a dog in that movie!! That's going to be so funny!! We are going to call and see what is playing tomorrow, before we decide. I'm glad the weather is going to be pretty tomorrow!! I like going to the movies, but not when it's storming. I'm afraid the power might go out, and it would be really dark in there! LOL!! I'm also really excited about bowling, I hope they have a pink ball that I can bowl with!! I want to get a Dale Earnhardt Jr. bowling ball someday. (But only if it does NOT say anything about beer on it!!) My sister is taking her ball tomorrow, and it is pink!! If they don't have a pink one that I can bowl with, I'm going to see if my sister will let me use her's when I bowl!! Oh, and I already know I'm going to win!! :)

But the most exciting part about tomorrow....... is going to hear Ronnie sing!!!!!!! (He is a guy at my church that sings with the Suwannee River Boys. He sings Bass.) We got to go hear him sing before, and it was really fun. I almost thought that he wasn't going to sing "Good News" that night (My Favorite song in the whole world!!) But then they finally sang it!! I was so happy!! :) I can't wait to hear them again!! Oh, and this time we get eat Buckner's too!!!!! Their food is so good!! :)

My sister and I will post pictures of tomorrow as soon as we can!!! :)

Well, I've got to go do some school work now. Talk to y'all later!! ~Kimberly

Hey,
I cannot wait myself....It will be fun..It sound's like y'all will have fun tomorrow..I hope you do!
I'am glade y'all are taking your Camera beause Kristina said she would not take her's and I want some picture's..Well I need to go now!
Love ya!
Your friend, Michelle

YES WE HAD A GREAT TIME! IT WAS SO FUN!! LOVE , KIMBERLY

Post a Comment