« Home | We took my Pawpaw's dog to the Vet today. One of t... » |   » | I'm not to crazy about this picture..... It looks ... » | What is there to say..... HE'S ADORABLE!!!!!  » | He WAS asleep in this picture, and the camera flas... » | Cute!! :)  » | Word Cloud » | hi everyone! » | Our Family Day!!!!!!!!! » | My Role Models (Part 2) »

I'M BACK!!!

Hi everyone!! it's been A while.
How has everyone been? good I hope.
Well, my room got A huge re-do for christmas, It is too cool!!
Hopefully I can put some pictures on here of it sometime.
Well, does everyone wan't to know what happens when your mom gets on the phone with your doctors office? YA GET SHOTS!!!!!! I have to go sometime next week and get my "eleven year shots" LOL :) And then on the 31st to get my echocardiagrahm My mom had to go get A colonascapy on Monady, and on top of all of it, she wouldn't let em' put her to sleep, or run an IV! she said it hurt, but the Lord was with her, and she came out just fine. Well, we are going to go get something to eat now, I guess I better go, Bye
-Kimi